Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Eden is here:)

Well, my mind is very much on babies this week as my niece Eden was born on Sunday. So exciting ! They got to take her home today (Alyssa's birthday!) and on their way home they stopped off here so Joel could see her. That was special. We were there yesterday as well, and I'm just so very happy for them:) What special blessings babies are!
I've been so sleepy all day, but Joel's been really sweet and understanding. He was up early this morning and let me get some more rest (Evan's been waking up at night again). Then, around 7:30, Joel decided it was time for me to get up (which is reasonable, seeing as he was up at 6:15), but I was pretty out of it (maybe still am?). Joel was talking to Evan this morning and said "When he grows up, I'm going to teach him to be a godly man"...this just melted me...I wanted to shout "Yes!...please do!" What are big brothers for, right? At lunch, I was apologizing to Joel for having a bad attitude, and he said "Can we pray, just for your attitude, and then for the food?"...so he did..."God, I pray for Mommy's attitude, in Jesus' name, amen" There's not much better for an attitude than that! He's just what I need so much of the time. I'm so thankful I have him:) Let's see...I'm convinced that Evan said "Good" the other night after I told him that I'd gotten all of his bubbles out. It was just one of those weird, yet cool things.

No comments:

Post a Comment