Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Having Fun

Last week Joel wrote T-h-a-n-k y-o-u on a card after I showed him how. He got a little confused between the "h" and the "n", so we practiced those for a few minutes and he caught on pretty well. He seems to really enjoy writing and drawing. (Let's hope he gets his handwriting from the Pinzur side, "cause it took me forever to learn to write legibly.)
Sunday morning Joel got into bed with us and started talking about his "spaguido" bites. I think he's saying it that way to be funny, but you never know with him. We sure had a laugh about that one. Today we played outside on the slip "n" slide that Grandpa (Hine) got for Joel (the reason we were writing a "thank you" note:). It aggravated me while I was setting it up (very hot, hose not cooperating, boys getting impatient), but we had lots of fun with it (yes, I quite enjoyed sliding on my belly despite my pessimism). Evan did't much like the cold water sprinkling on him, but he enjoyed sitting with his feet in it. And he loves feeling the grass.
I'm trying to cut out Evan's morning nap (seems to mess him up), so today he and Joel both went down after lunch (well, Joel and I got in a game of Candyland first) and they slept for about the same amount of time. now I'm waiting to see how Evan will do all night. Hopeful...

No comments:

Post a Comment