Wednesday, July 14, 2010

it was a Happy Birthday:)

Yesterday was my 23rd birthday, and I wanted to write about it because I had such a nice day (because of my sweet husband, and others.) I woke up to Av playing "Happy Birthday" on my viola, which hasn't been played in about 6 years (because the bow broke and I never got it replaced). So I thought that was a pretty cool way of giving it to me (not sure how you would wrap it:) Then Av and Joel came in with breakfast in bed and more presents. Then we just hung out (and I attempted to play my viola, but let's just say, it's been a while....(that's ok, I like a challenge). Then Mom and Dad came to watch the boys, and Av and I went out and played mini-golf, and air hockey....fun, fun:) Then we met a bunch of friends for supper, and had such a great time. I don't think i could have planned a better birthday. I was afraid that it would be hard for me to get back to everything today, but it's been really good. Joel and Evan have both been pleasant, and the chores have gone pretty well so far...but I better get back to them...

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday!!! I am so glad you had a great day!! Mine was on Monday :o)

    ReplyDelete