Friday, March 26, 2010

Stuff

I realize it's been forever since I wrote on here, so I actually put it on my list today. Iv'e been working outside a lot since the weather's been nice, planting stuff, but mostly just digging up all the weeds from last year. I hate those things. I finally started practicing piano again, so that's been fun. I just hope I can stay with it this time. Let's see...Evan finally rolled over this week. I was starting to wonder if he EVER would. It was just from his tummy to his back, but it's a good start. Joel made me smile today. I had asked him to bring his clothes and inhaler upstairs (which he did not want to do), but that's all I said "Just bring them upstairs." Later, when I was putting him down for his nap, I noticed the inhaler placed neatly on the shelf and looked in his drawers to find that he had put his clothes nicely away! How is it that some people are just born neat? He gets that from his father's side for sure. Anyway, just thought I'd share that. I'm going to try to write a little more often, as I can't even seem to remember beyond this past week to think of anything interesting that happened. I think I gave half of my brain to Joel and the other half to Evan. It's a pity there's none left for ME:( oh well.....

1 comment:

  1. How cute! What a good helper Joel was!

    Oh, and that explains where my mind went... it must've gone half to Harmony first, then half to Forrest, and then... well that explains a lot! LOL

    ReplyDelete